Wednesday 3 November 2010

Questionnaire Results


This is my questionnaire results, I have translated my results by using bar charts. I asked my target audience to fill out the questionnaire to help me with ideas for my own music magazine, so therefore my music magazine is appealing to my target audience and it holds all the contents that my target audience find interesting so they will want to read it.

 

This is a bar chart to show the age of the participants who filled out my questionnaire. This has helped me decide what age my target audience for my magazine will be from the ages of 15-20.



This is a bar chart to show how often people buy magazines. This concludes that most the people who helped me fill out my questionnaire buy magazines weekly so therefore I will make a magazine that is published weekly.



This is bar chart shows the colours that the people who filled out my questionnaire favour the most. So therefore with these results I have decided use the colour scheme of maroon and white for my music magazine.


This bar chart shows that kings of leon and the temper trap are the favorite. So with my target audience's help I have decided to include something to do with the KOL or the temper trap in my magazine so it becomes appealing to my target audience.



This bar chart tells me that the sections of a magazine that was rated the highest is gossip articles and prizes. So therefore, with these answers I have decided to have something about articles and prizes on my magazine so my target audience will actually want to buy my magazine.


This is a bar chart to show what three words my target audience associate with the word indie. This will help me come up with a title for my music magazine which will appeal to my buyers. So with my target audiences help I have decided to call my music magazine Intro. 




This bar chart tells me what entices my target audience to buy a music magazine. So with this information I can include some of the popular results such as a eye-catching colour scheme, this will make my magazine stand out on the shelf, so therefore there will be more buyers.



This bar chart tells me that my target audience enjoy attending gigs. So moreover, I am going to include something on my contents page about gigs around the country that people can attend to. Furthermore, my magazine becomes more eye-catching to the target audience.


This is a bar chart to show how much the target audience is willing to pay for a music magazine. Moreover because of this result I will make my music magazine to be between £2.00 to £2.50. This is because that is the most popular result from this bar chart, and my target audience will also be willing to pay that price.


This bar chart shows what the target auidence have chosen as their most favorite part of a music magazine. So being held with this infomation I have decided to include maybe a gift and a poster. This is be eye-catching for the target auidence as it is giving them what they want so they will buy the magazine.






No comments:

Post a Comment